|ACVCP Phase II Exam Credentials|
In order to successfully become eligible for the Phase II exam, you must:
- Pass Phase I of the Diplomate Certifying Examination(s).
- Complete an approved ACVCP residency.
- Complete the Credentials portion of your online ACVCP application. (see menu: My Application\Phase II Menu)
br>SHOW Publication requirements
- Provide a list of courses you have taken as part of your training.
- Provide course transcripts. Paper copies of transcripts must Electronic transcripts are preferred.
- Provide literature citations for 2 publications that meet Phase II exam requirements.
- Provide copies two eligible publications. Electronic documents are preferred and pdf is the preferred format.
- When the Self Review page no longer alerts you to missing information, you may Notify ACVCP that you want a Phase II review. Use the link on the menu of the Credentials portion of the ACVCP Application system.
- Send a credentials fee of $250 US after you request the review. Access information concerning submission of the Credentials fee by selecting "Fees" through the online Phase II application menu. If you wish to mail your fee to the ACVCP treasurer, you will find the correct address there. If you wish to use PayPal to pay your registration fee submit the form at the bottom of the page. You will receive an email from the ACVCP treasurer with instructions to complete the PayPal "purchase".
These steps must be completed before midnight on October 1, 2023.
Following a successful review, notify ACVCP of your intent to take any Phase II exam during your period of eligibility.
Candidates who do not receive an email confirming receipt of their request for review within 24 hours of submission should contact the ACVCP Webmaster for verification.
Additional documentation (transcipts and publications) sent by mail to the Secretary of the ACVCP must be post-marked no later than October 1st, 2023. If fees are sent to the Treasurer of the ACVCP by mail they must be post-marked no later than October 1st, 2023.
No late submissions will be accepted. Letters of final acceptance from editors for publications to comply with requirements to take the Phase II examination must be post-marked no later than February 1st, 2023 if the candidate intends to take the phase II examination in 2023.